Servicer B- $16.71/Hour
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean interior of buses
- Steam clean buses, shop equipment, and parts
- Fuel District vehicles
- Assist in tire and seat repair
- Assist in fueling buses
- Assist in light maintenance repairs
- Any combination equivalent to one year of general vehicle cleaning experience and graduation from the 12th grade
- Possess a valid Class “C” California Driver’s License and driving record acceptable to the District’s insurance underwriter; ability to obtain a Class “B” driver’s license
- Certificate to operate a forklift
- Knowledge of basic methods, materials, and tools used in bus cleaning.
- Ability to perform basic non-mechanical bus repairs
- Ability to obtain a TIA certification.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Pre-placement physical and drug screen required. The successful candidate will also be required to undergo a Department of Justice background investigation.
Applications may be obtained from the GET office, printed from GET’s website, or completed on GET’s website, www.getbus.org. Completed applications and current Official K4 DMV printout with seal, must be returned to Golden Empire Transit District, 1830 Golden State Avenue, Bakersfield, CA. 93301. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completed applications. EOE. OPEN UNTIL FILLED