GET Bus presents: Loud™ Downtown
RULES AND GUIDELINES MUST READ
UPDATE!!!! CENTRAL SOUND AND LIGHTING WILL NOW BE SPONSORING OUR EVENT BY PROVIDING THE SOUND MANAGEMENT AND EQUIPMENT!
What is GET Loud Downtown?
GET Loud Downtown is a contest between 5 selected musical acts from within Bakersfield. The winner of the contest will win $500 cash!
You must send samples to GoldenEmpireTransit@gmail.com with your acts name on the subject line.
The event will begin on Monday June 12th. A different musical act will play once a week from June 12th to July 21th*.
We will be hosting the musical acts at our Downtown Transit Station on 2129 Chester Avenue.
How to win!
Our marketing department will be recording the performances and editing a clip to post on social media.
In order to win the contest and receive $500, you must:
• get the most engagement on your acts video
– video likes (1 point)
– video shares (2 points)
– page likes (3 points) for GET Bus’s Facebook page
• all metrics will be measured on July 28th, one week after the last act performs.
(or one week after each act performs; finalized decision TBA)
• All participating acts will receive $100.
*No performance the week of 4th of July.
Other Rules and Guidelines
– Deadline to submit application and samples June 5th
– Musicians announced on Friday June 9th
– Winner announced on Friday July 28th
Musical acts must:
– Bring their own instruments
– Have appropriate music (no cussing, racism, sexual innuendos etc.)
– Be about an hour long
– Have their own transportation
GET is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
You may now fill out the application.